Famous last words of wisdom from the Bride’s Father
- “The first moment I saw her in her wedding gown – she radiated such beauty and joy – I thought my heart had skipped a beat.”
- “Flooding my mind were images of the little girl, her tiny hand in mine – her first day at school – the day she lost her first tooth.”
- “I hope he (new husband) knows what he’s got himself in for – seriously, you have grown into an amazing young woman – just make sure you keep reminding him of that.”
- “My little girl in white satin and lace – the day has come to let you go and watch you shine.”
- “You are the richest blessing your Mother and I ever received. No longer our little girl but our pride and joy.”
Do you remember what your father said to you?