When choosing a celebrant, what questions should a couple ask?
Here are some suggestions:
- How will you assist us in creating a meaningful, personalised ceremony?
- Will you assist us in selecting poetry, readings, significant and relevant symbolism?
- What procedure do you suggest for consultation prior to the ceremony?
- Do you offer an on-site rehearsal prior to our ceremony?
- What time will you arrive to our ceremony?
- Will you dress in accordance with our chosen style of wedding?
- Do you have a PA system to ensure our guests will hear the ceremony?
- Will you show us a standard agreement including a statement of your fees clearly outlining all the services you offer, what is expected of the couple and the costs involved?
- What is your refund policy in case of the unfortunate need to cancel?
Of course, the ultimate question should be … can you provide me with a copy of the ebook ‘Sealed with a Kiss’? Only a member of eCelebrants will be able to do that!