- - - Terms And Conditions - - -
ECelebrant will do everything possible to maintain the high profile and proficiency of this website in order to attract
couples seeking the services of a celebrant for their ceremony.
ECelebrant has no control over the choices made by couples. In order to ensure couples are able to contact the celebrant
of their choice and receive accurate information, it is the listing celebrant’s responsibility to ensure the following:
- Contact details are correctly and accurately uploaded and checked regularly for currency;
- Location in the state/territory has been correctly selected;
- Services offered are accurately described;
- By listing as a ‘Marriage Celebrant’ you confirm that you are registered by the
Commonwealth to solemnize marriages in Australia.
- Photographs of the recommended size are uploaded in JPG format but important, not directly from your camera;
all photos need to be web optimized before uploading; what does this mean?
- The profile photo (the first one in the upload list) has to be a photo of 400x300 pixels;
- Additional photos for your gallery should be a similar size, JPG format.
- Approval has been sought and received from the copyright owner of photographs prior to uploading;
- Approval has been sought and received from the writer(s) of testimonials for the testimonials to be displayed on the website.
ECelebrants will accept no responsibility for individual celebrant’s proficiency of service and any
complaints received will be forwarded to the celebrant directly.
By proceeding with the listing, you agree to these Terms & Conditions.